We’ve got a lot of great ideas for running AI/XR solutions on a mobile device, and our team needs a strong iOS developer to bring them to life.
It-Jim’s projects are always unique, interesting and challenging. Especially when we need to run complex computer vision algorithms on mobile devices or directly in web browsers. The latest technological trends indicate a growing demand for AI-powered iOS applications. Fortunately, Apple provides plenty of frameworks and tools to make it possible.
Our AI/XR solutions help transform an iPhone into a portal to the virtual worlds, make it an accurate scanner, measurement device, smart microphone, and even more. In order to achieve these goals, we are using all available device sensors and resources: camera, IMU, LiDAR, CPU, GPU, etc.
We’ve got a lot of great ideas for running AI/XR solutions on a mobile device, and our team needs a strong iOS developer to bring them to life. Specifically, you will:
- Create a set of R&D instruments using LiDAR, iPhone cameras and motion sensors
- Help the computer vision team in the delivery of AI-powered iOS applications
- Сonstantly drive the iOS development and follow the latest technological trends
You will work in a small team of focused experts with plenty of opportunities to take responsibility on an individual level. If you are striving to achieve something impactful on a daily basis, this job is for you.
- Develop end-user product applications
- Create R&D tools using LiDAR, camera and motion sensors
- Leverage the latest frameworks for machine learning, computer vision and XR
- Analyze and estimate implementation efforts
- Ensure the performance and efficiency of iOS applications and tools
- Interact with computer vision R&D team
- Communicate with UI/UX team and QA
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 1+ years of commercial Swift experience
- Strong knowledge of iOS libraries and kits
- Experience with CI/CD (Fastline, Testflight, Crashlytics, etc.)
- Experience with RESTful API process
- Strong knowledge of multithreading
- Ability to work and deliver with minimal guidance
- Intermediate English
What makes you special
- Experience in C/C++ code integration into native iOS applications
- Knowledge of the Firebase SDK
- Familiarity with Reactive programming (RxSwift, ReactiveSwift, Combine, etc.)
- ARKit experience, passion for XR applications
- RealityKit / SceneKit / other 3D frameworks; game dev experience
- Camera API knowledge
- Having an eye on UI/UX
- CoreML familiarity, interest in AI applications
- Striving to be a team leader