Start Your CV/DL Career
Are you passionate about computer vision and machine learning? Are you eager to gain hands-on industry experience and mentorship? Our trainee program is the perfect opportunity for you! Designed for those just starting their professional journey in CV, ML and DL, our program will benefit students with engineering backgrounds or software developers looking to transition into the computer vision, machine learning, and deep learning field.
Our program lasts up to two months and provides the opportunity to work on real-world projects under the guidance of our experienced experts. Successful candidates will have the chance to continue their work with It-Jim after the program ends. Bonus for Bachelor’s and Master’s students joining our team as junior developers after the trainee program: you will have the opportunity to prepare your thesis under our supervision.
What We Offer
This Program Is for You if...
- You like to do research and get familiar with new technologies.
- You know the basics of linear algebra, calculus and probability theory.
- You have a firm knowledge of Python.
- You know the basic possibilities of OpenCV library for image processing.
- You are familiar with the principles of neural networks and their structures.
- You know at least one of the DL frameworks: Tensorflow-Keras or Pytorch.
- Your English level is Intermediate+.
- You are ready to work full-time.
Any of the following will be a plus:
- You know the basics of the numpy, matplotlib/seaborn, pandas libraries.
- You know at least one ML framework (for example, Scikit-learn).
- You know C/C++ on a basic level.
- You know the basics of digital signal processing.
- You have already had either your own or commercial experience with computer vision projects.
How It Works
* Extension of the program for the second month will be decided based on the results of the first month