About The Program
Are you passionate about computer vision and machine learning? Are you looking for mentorship or gaining your first commercial experience? You’ve landed on the right page. Our trainee program is designed specifically for those starting their professional career: it will be a good first step for students with engineering specialization or for software developers who want to switch to CV/ML/DL domain.
The program lasts up to two months and gives you a chance to work on an actual computer vision project with the direct supervision of It-Jim’s experts. At the end of the program, successful candidates will have the opportunity to continue their work at It-Jim.
What We Offer
This Program Is for You if...
- You like to do research and get familiar with new technologies.
- You know the basics of linear algebra, calculus and probability theory.
- You have a firm knowledge of Python.
- You know the basic possibilities of OpenCV library for image processing.
- You are familiar with the principles of neural networks and their structures.
- You know at least one of the DL frameworks: Tensorflow-Keras or Pytorch.
- Your English level is Intermediate+.
- You are ready to work full-time.
Any of the following will be a plus:
- You know the basics of the numpy, matplotlib/seaborn, pandas libraries.
- You know at least one ML framework (for example, Scikit-learn).
- You know C/C++ on a basic level.
- You know the basics of digital signal processing.
- You have already had either your own or commercial experience with computer vision projects.
How It Works
30 Mar 2022
10 Apr 2022
22 Apr 2022
01 Jul 2022*
* Extension of the program for the second month will be decided based on the results of the first month